Do you want to introduce EDI in your organization? Then it is important to draw a clear plan. EDI not only affects your IT systems, but also your business processes and therefore also the people in your organization.
Only when you align systems, processes and people in harmony will you achieve your goals. In this step-by-step plan you can therefore read how to achieve a successful EDI implementation in 10 effective steps.
Table of contents
- Step 1: Make sure you have a crystal clear goal
- Step 2: Make important preconditions in order
- Step 3: Identify and describe supply chain partners
- Step 4: Map out information needs
- Step 5: Involve your supply chain partners
- Step 6: Process improvement plan using as is – to be model
- Step 7: Make system choices
- Step 8: Prioritize the implementation
- Step 9: Test, test, test
- Step 10: Implement